Be our Guest

real mad hatter

Hi! So I just booked a reservation for Be our Guest, and wondering if its worth it? We don't generally do too many sit downs while on the trip, but have read good things about Be our Guest so added it to our Table Service Reservations. Going in Sept!
Well yes,I hope it is,since you've booked it..Go for it,make it a great experience & think positive. ;)Think of those who tried but can't get a booking.Enjoy.Bon Apetit!

Roo Bear

I am hoping to go in October 2014. The decor looks really good & as it's my daughter's favourite film (even though she'll be 26 by then!) she is certainly hoping to get a booking (just need to sort out our booking then she can do her 180 days backward count!).

meyeet

The food was tasty for our QS in Feb. Though portion size seemed smaller then we expected. We're hoping to get in for dinner at the end of Sept. but so far no luck with a party size of 13 :( Even checking for party size of 6 hasn't come up with anything.

bsiev1977

The food was tasty for our QS in Feb. Though portion size seemed smaller then we expected. We're hoping to get in for dinner at the end of Sept. but so far no luck with a party size of 13 :( Even checking for party size of 6 hasn't come up with anything.
Sorry to hear of your trouble. Unfortunately, trying to get a group that large into a restaurant that is so wildly popular may not be possible. Keep checking though, all it might take is a couple cancels and you may luck out.

Figgy1

I'm booked for June! Yea I even get almost exactly the time I wanted! This is the new restaurant I'm most excited to try! Worst case is the themeing will be great and I'll enjoy a glass of wine! Best case everything will be great! No loosing at all!

JTT

It's one of the best themed restaurants at Disney. Be sure to take time and walk around to all of the rooms and see everything there is.

The food is great and you'll get a chance to take a picture with the Beast!

Figgy1

It's one of the best themed restaurants at Disney. Be sure to take time and walk around to all of the rooms and see everything there is.

The food is great and you'll get a chance to take a picture with the Beast!
Thanks one less line to stand on! YEA! This place keeps sounding better and better!

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Hi! So I just booked a reservation for Be our Guest, and wondering if its worth it? We don't generally do too many sit downs while on the trip, but have read good things about Be our Guest so added it to our Table Service Reservations. Going in Sept!
I reviewed it back in November, at which time I commented that it was definitely worth it on DDP, but that I would never pay OOP for it.
I found the desserts to be underwhelming - cream puffs and cupcakes just don't cut it (IMO) in a venue of this calibre and cost.
If I were paying OOP, I would be much more inclined to have lunch there, rather than dinner.

disneyfan1995

The theming of the restaurant was great but my overall experience was really only okay. We had a reservation for 7:15 only to be seated 45 minutes later, the food was just decent for me (I had the strip steak) and I was really annoyed to be told that they only give out the grey stuff if you're celebrating something.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
We recently had dinner there, and it was definitely worth it! CMs were great, and the food was delicious. It was really nice to have a bottle of wine with dinner. Theming is awesome. We'll be back!

rufio

I agree it's totally worth it! We went for lunch and dinner in December and they were both excellent! The transformation from day to night is amazing. Definitely keep your reservation! You're in for a treat :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom