Be Our Guest....taking pictures

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
We plan on doing a late lunch on my DD birthday at BOG. She is super excited to go into Beast's Castle and we just finished watching the video of the official tour for the umpteenth time. It got me thinking, when you are seated do you get a chance to go into each room and take pictures? Or do they try to keep that at a minimum to not annoy the guests eating in each room.

Figgy1

We plan on doing a late lunch on my DD birthday at BOG. She is super excited to go into Beast's Castle and we just finished watching the video of the official tour for the umpteenth time. It got me thinking, when you are seated do you get a chance to go into each room and take pictures? Or do they try to keep that at a minimum to not annoy the guests eating in each room.
It's ok just don't be obnoxious about it!! I am planning on doing this also!!

RonAnnArbor

During lunch, you can wander around and take as many photos as you want -- even at dinner you can do so, if you do this discreetly. But while it is QS, its pretty loud, boisterous, and you can take as many photos as you want.

HouCuseChickie

When we ate dinner there back in Nov, every single server was strongly encouraging EVERYONE to get up and take a look around/explore. As soon as people were done ordering, pretty much every table was up and roaming about.

Bparso87

You get free roam in there. There is even a M&G with beast in his study. So after dinner have fun we spent like 10 min just waking around.

awesomeinabox

If you're that worried you can go around opening in the morning. They usually have the castle open for walkthroughs, or as disney puts it "self guided tours". You can ask at the check in kiosk when they're open, when we were there the walk through time was everyday prior to 10am.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom