Be Our Guest Restaurant: Lunch or Dinner?

disneycouple07

http://allears.net/menu/menu_be-our-guest-lunch.html
http://allears.net/menu/menu_be-our-guest.html

Check out the menus above on allears.net. I've heard good things about both lunch and dinner. The lunch is one counter service credit (but not like your traditional CS) and offers salads, soups and sandwiches. After you order, the meal is brought to the table on china and not paper plates. For dinner only two of the dining rooms are opened and the Beast makes an appearance.

If you do decide to eat here for lunch, plan on getting in line early!

RonAnnArbor

I've had both lunch and dinner here. Dinner is much much better. It depends on the reason you are going. If you just want to "see" the place, then go during lunch. If you are going because you want the best food, then go to dinner --- but be sure to set your calendar to get up and reserve at 7:00 180 days before your trip, or you are going to be flat out of luck anyway.

Aurora1

We did lunch about two weeks ago and loved it! Got in line at 11:00 and we were seated by 11:30. The French Onion Soup and Chocolate Cupcakes were delicious! It's definitely worth the wait- in my eyes, getting a fastpass and waiting online 5 minutes for Peter Pan and spending that added time waiting on line for lunch was worth it!

Mrs.Toad

The lunch menu appeals more to me than dinner right now. Heck, who am I kidding, we will do dinner eventually...

My issue right now is I can't decide on potato leek soup or french onion? I like my french onion at GFC and Les Chefs, but I also like the potato soup at Rose and Crown. Tough call here. Only one soup can move on... Also, the croque monsieur or the steak sandwich?

I do a menu dream list before I plan the next trip. Forgive me. LOL!

HouCuseChickie

I personally hate waiting on lines and unless they implement some kind of effective FP system at lunch (which it sounds like they're testing), I'd rather go with an ADR for dinner. Ultimately, the assorted meat plate (formerly referred to as the charcuterie plate) was nice as was the French onion soup.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom