Be Our Guest Reservations Inside 180 days...should I even try?

bigtotoro

Original Poster
We made unexpected reservations for September for my little boy's birthday. We'd like to do BoG on the night of the 16th or the 19th. Is it worth the time invested to troll the website for a reservation or is it a lost cause?

belledream

It's not a lost cause but it's no guarantee either. It doesn't take long to do a quick check. If it's something you really want, then you'll do it.

cw1982

I didn't even book my trip until 90 days out, and I got BoG dinner ADR's about a month before our arrival. The closer we got to the trip, the more options opened up. Definitely don't give up.

Cendure

We actually couldn't get an ADR for BoG at our 180 day window. We did manage to get one after that though. Always worth a try if you really want it.

DisneyDebNJ

We made unexpected reservations for September for my little boy's birthday. We'd like to do BoG on the night of the 16th or the 19th. Is it worth the time invested to troll the website for a reservation or is it a lost cause?
Personally, I would try the website every day. You may get lucky :)

Kate Alan

My last trip in February, I snagged a reservation two months after our 180 day mark - for three separate days of our trip (I released the other two once we figured out our itinerary). I just randomly checked every day. I would definitely keep at it, you never know! Good luck!

cw1982

Is there a way to check for our whole week?

Not at one time. You can only search one day at a time, unfortunately. My advice would be that, if you're that intent on getting in, go ahead and book the first slot you find, even if you want to check another day. You can always go back in and cancel whichever one(s) you decide you don't need and just keep the best time you find.

The only catch to that is making sure you're not trying to book during a time slot when you already have something else booked, unless it's something that you are fairly confident you'll be able to rebook. The website won't let you overlap ADR's (although the app used to allow it... not sure if that got fixed or not).

seahawk7

Perseverance is the key to success with Disney from ADRs to fastpasses. Don't give up and check often, at least daily, for openings. Good luck!

HouCuseChickie

Stalking the website- especially as you get closer to your dates- is key. No guarantees of course, but with people ADR hoarding and credit card guarantees, things often show up as people refine their dining plans. This is really true of any restaurant at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom