Be Our Guest or Skipper Canteen for dinner?

bobogator

Original Poster
Thanks for all the replies. We went with BoG, and we loved it. The filet was delicious, as was the grey stuff. :) We were in the Grand Ballroom. Overpriced, sure, but so many things at Disney are...you gotta roll with those punches or you'll be miserable. A $60 meal isn't so bad when you consider a night at Grand Floridian can be over $1.5k (we're Pop folk) We checked out the other two rooms after dinner, and we had a quick dance in the center of the ballroom on our way out. My wife was so embarrassed, but it was so fun. LOL

We'll try SK sometime soon. Thanks again!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Skipper Canteen is excellent. Food is great, choices are good, overall feel/theme is excellent. BoG was better before it became prix fixe IMO. I find the theme to be okay, but it is so noisy and not as enjoyable for us. We skip now.
They screwed it up when you were no longer able to choose your desert.

MagicalMaci

In the Parks
Yes
Thanks for all the replies. We went with BoG, and we loved it. The filet was delicious, as was the grey stuff. :) We were in the Grand Ballroom. Overpriced, sure, but so many things at Disney are...you gotta roll with those punches or you'll be miserable. A $60 meal isn't so bad when you consider a night at Grand Floridian can be over $1.5k (we're Pop folk) We checked out the other two rooms after dinner, and we had a quick dance in the center of the ballroom on our way out. My wife was so embarrassed, but it was so fun. LOL

We'll try SK sometime soon. Thanks again!
So glad you loved your choice! The grey stuff is definitely yummy :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom