Be Our Guest? I would if I could get reservations :(

Ember

Original Poster
So I checked dinner reservations for every single day of our May trip and there are none to be found. Do you think this is just a glitch or is it really all booked for the entire week? I know I'm late reserving it, but I thought I get one in somewhere in our trip. It's still 105 days away. Should I call?

Figgy1

So I checked dinner reservations for every single day of our May trip and there are none to be found. Do you think this is just a glitch or is it really all booked for the entire week? I know I'm late reserving it, but I thought I get one in somewhere in our trip. It's still 105 days away. Should I call?
I would call it may actually be booked. I called at exactly 180 days at 7 am and got my second choice for time!! Call every day fingers crossed for a cancellation! I hope you get in!!!!

Ember

Original Poster
Thank you. I was afraid of that, but thought I'd ask anyway :( Was hoping I could at least score a really late one as they have them until 10pm. Maybe we'll try it out for lunch so I can at least see the place. And I will also keep trying.

littleroo

Hopefully, they fix the website soon so you can just check on the computer every few hours! Some things were closed last summer bc I booked so late but I kept checking over and over again and eventually we got what we wanted. Remember, People staying at the resorts have to be paid in full by the 45 day mark so you might have some luck around that time. Good luck:)

StarWarsGirl

Keep checking on it. Most likely it's completely booked, but we ate there the other night and it was AMAZING!!! We loved it. The dining room is huge, but it was full. They are counter service for lunch, so check it out then. Many of the menu items are similar.

luvtink

Keep trying for cancellations. They are probably really booked up but you might get lucky. We went in Dec. Started calling the first day they opened for reservations at 7. I was able to get the last reservation for the whole week finally about 11 am after many, many times, but it was worth it! Good luck!

Prince-1

I may be in the minority but my family ate there for dinner last month and we did not like the food at all. The restaurant itself was beautiful and I'm glad we ate there just to see it but the food was bland and not tasty. Each to his own.

harry04

There is a 99.9% chance that it is booked solid and probably was so at 180 days out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom