Be our Guest... HELP!

disneysince71

Original Poster
During the week of December 1-8th and the week of New Years I tried everyday to make LUNCH reservations for Be our Guest.... Every time I tried online it would say "No tables available" So this week I started trying to make them for March... Still no luck. I have been reading other posts online and I think what I am seeing is Daytime at Be our Guest is Walk up counter???? No reservations required? Please help... our family really wants to eat here and I am not sure how to go about it...

ImagineerDude

Yes, lunch is quick/counter service. You order on touch screens and a server does deliver your food but it is not considered a table service like dinner. :) So, no ressies for lunch! Good luck with it though!

*Your best bet getting in with a short wait is to make ressies for dinner just to be sure you get it. I for one don't want to wait over an hour in line to eat a quick service meal :D

docdebbi

i understand that they are experimenting with letting resort guests set a time for lunch and pre-order. don't know if still going on, but you could ask at check-in.

rufio

Yes, it's counter service during lunch, and is amazing! Dinner is reservations only. Don't try to walk up! There were full on arguments between CMs and customers who wanted to walk up without an ADR while I was there! :eek:

Figgy1

During the week of December 1-8th and the week of New Years I tried everyday to make LUNCH reservations for Be our Guest.... Every time I tried online it would say "No tables available" So this week I started trying to make them for March... Still no luck. I have been reading other posts online and I think what I am seeing is Daytime at Be our Guest is Walk up counter???? No reservations required? Please help... our family really wants to eat here and I am not sure how to go about it...
It's easy be up and call at exactly 7am eastern 180 days for dinner or hope they do the pre-order for lunch or get on line early. Hope for a cancellation. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coachwnh

In the Parks
No
We booked it twice for July and had no issues. Was looking online this weekend to make the rest of our ADRs for that trip and there were still plenty of BOG ressies available

prfctlyximprct

We booked it twice for July and had no issues. Was looking online this weekend to make the rest of our ADRs for that trip and there were still plenty of BOG ressies available

When in July are you going? My friend and I wanna go the week of the 13th and I REALLLLY wanna eat here but we're not booking for a week a two until she can... ahhh i hope there's reservations!

coachwnh

In the Parks
No
When in July are you going? My friend and I wanna go the week of the 13th and I REALLLLY wanna eat here but we're not booking for a week a two until she can... ahhh i hope there's reservations!
we are going from June 30 - July 14 with the kids. My wife and I are returning (alone for the first time) on July 21-28. we made ADRs July 3 and 9 for BOG. Probably wont for the parents only trip. we've never been to
V and A and that may be the perfect time!!!

Dad 2 M & M

Yes, it's counter service during lunch, and is amazing! Dinner is reservations only. Don't try to walk up! There were full on arguments between CMs and customers who wanted to walk up without an ADR while I was there! :eek:
We saw the same thing! They also had guards on the bridge that would let anyone pass that hadn't already checked in and had the buzzer thingy with them!

awesomeinabox

We saw the same thing! They also had guards on the bridge that would let anyone pass that hadn't already checked in and had the buzzer thingy with them!
Selected Club level guests at a few hotels were offered the chance to Pre-test the new check in system. I tested it on Tuesday at lunchtime. They are testing a system where you will Pre-order a quick serve lunch and essentially make a reservation for your lunch as well. They're in the intermediate testing phases.

HouCuseChickie

We saw the guards on the bridge as well for dinner. We missed it, but I guess there was a shouting match shortly before we showed up. Someone was furious that they wouldn't be granted a walk up slot...supposedly screaming about how much $ they've got in DVC and being AP holders. We heard another woman snip about "all I wanted to do was look at the bridge!!!"

rufio

We saw the guards on the bridge as well for dinner. We missed it, but I guess there was a shouting match shortly before we showed up. Someone was furious that they wouldn't be granted a walk up slot...supposedly screaming about how much $ they've got in DVC and being AP holders. We heard another woman snip about "all I wanted to do was look at the bridge!!!"

When we were there someone came in and sat down at a table next to us. 10 minutes later someone came over and asked if they had reservations. They didn't! :confused: They were promptly asked to leave. I guess that's why they have guards now.

DDuckFan130

What are the lunch hours for BOG, I know it starts at 11:00am, but when does it go until?

It starts at 10:30am and at 2:30pm they close the doors. Dinner doesn't start until 4pm but they need that hour and a half to let the people eat lunch and prepare for dinner.

Saturday we got to BoG at 2 or so and the CM's were saying to get in line and make sure our party was together by the time we got to the door. They also said they would close off at 2:30. We had a great time and waited about half an hour from standing outside to sitting at our table.

So glad we got to eat there finally. Great service and totally unique experience. Not to mention the place itself was amazing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom