Be Our Guest - FP+ for May Now Available

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
FYI, this tip has been shared before I'm sure, but if you're not seeing a return time bracket that you like (you'll be offered two if they're available), simply click the "back" button and then advance again. Every time you come back, you'll be given two new time brackets from which to choose.

lebeau

FYI, this tip has been shared before I'm sure, but if you're not seeing a return time bracket that you like (you'll be offered two if they're available), simply click the "back" button and then advance again. Every time you come back, you'll be given two new time brackets from which to choose.

That is handy. I sort of discovered it on my own by accident. The first times it gave me were too late. I kept tweeking until I got the exact time I wanted. :)

Weather_Lady

Original Poster

Furiated

Thanks so much, just booked for May 15! And for the tip about the times, my first two were not great times, a couple more passes and it got better, still trying to push it closer to the time I want.

Question, is anyone else's showing just Select or Replace on the first screen and not View Existing or Cancel even after you've booked?

And you can only have one reservation booked, correct? So even though I go through again and book a new time, it's replacing my old one and not creating multiples, right?

iluvMainStMagic

:banghead: :arghh: :mad: Grrrrr!!! I still can't get past the Id & password page!! :banghead: :banghead: I get a message that says to "stop by the Magic Kingdom® Service Center as soon as you arrive to the park for assistance logging in to the website or selecting an arrival window and pre-ordering your meal" This is so weird because for our Dec trip, I was able to get in and up to the selecting dates page, but it was too early for our dates to be loaded in yet. Then suddenly one day when I went into check if they were there yet, I was stopped at sign-in with this message and haven't been able to get past it since. Thinking it might be a glitch with my acct, and seeing the information here that guests would be able to use the lunch FP+ without and invitation, I called IT to ask them to check my acct. I was told somewhat sternly by the CM that lunch FP's were still invitation-only, and the link wasn't supposed to work unless I had one (though we know it does, evidenced by many reports here). He wouldn't do or say anything else except that until Disney announces that it is open to all guests, there is nothing I can do.

He also said that some guests who think they have a reservation may get there and find they don't - so making a screen copy is a very good idea, though I don't remember reading where anyone had that problem, and I think he was just trying to discourage me from trying anymore. I told him that my sister had set up her MDX acct recently and was able to get into the BOG lunch FP site with no problem - without an invitation. I could hear his disapproval over the phone. He was not mean or ugly to me, just stern. I hope either they open it up to all guests by June, or that my sister can get a FP and is able to add me, too - at this point, even though we are "friends/family" with each other on MDX, she says it looks like she can only make a BOG FP for the 2 people on her reservation (I have a separate room, and so a separate reservation).

Off my soapbox....sorry for the rant. It's just frustrating :( :grumpy: but we'll work it out. Congratulations to all those who have been able to get FP's, I hope you enjoy!!

iluvMainStMagic

"jesemeca said:
Still not working for me. It only gives me one week. It still uses my old reservation from September."

This happened to me, too. You need to sign up with another email address and your new reservation number. Then it should work.

This is interesting because an IT CM told me Wed (2 days ago) that past trip info wasn't kept. I wondered if my old information was keeping me out of the site for our upcoming trip. This might be what I need to do. Thanks.

Furiated

I can't seem to modify or verify any of my orders after creating them. Anyone else having this issue?

Same thing is happening to me. I get the confirm screen but going back in I can't view the existing reservation. All I can do is create a new one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom