Be Our Guest for Lunch?

aleyva

Original Poster
Has anyone had lunch at Be Our Guest yet on a weekend recently? Was it busy? Did the lines move fast? Was it worth the wait? Should I get in line around opening, or towards the end of lunch? I will be in Magic Kingdom on Saturday, and I've planned to eat there for lunch, but I'm worried after reading that "people line up at the park opening" for lunch hours. Any tips and info is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Well I just ate there today and the line started around 10:15 and once it opened the line moved pretty quickly. IMHO lots you read on the Disney Food blog about it is hype. My DW and I had the French Onion soup and Roasted Pork. Both were good, but not spectacular, but much better than any TS in MK's line of Burgers and Fries. I'd suggest eating in any room other that the rose room as its got a constant stream of people going in to peak at the rose (much smaller than you'd think) and clawed portrait.

tecowdw

Well I just ate there today and the line started around 10:15 and once it opened the line moved pretty quickly. IMHO lots you read on the Disney Food blog about it is hype. My DW and I had the French Onion soup and Roasted Pork. Both were good, but not spectacular, but much better than any TS in MK's line of Burgers and Fries. I'd suggest eating in any room other that the rose room as its got a constant stream of people going in to peak at the rose (much smaller than you'd think) and clawed portrait.
And the rose room is the darkest interior and way too close to the kitchen entrance.
  • On Thanksgiving day, our line was about 20-25 minutes right after 11 am. It felt like it moved faster though.
  • I think they opened much earlier than 11 am as people were already exiting when we got in line.
  • Food was delivered about 10 minutes after we sat down.
  • Most of the food was "eh" for us.
  • Prices were high and even included holiday surcharges on that day. :(
Probably won't do it again. Frankly, I'd be just as happy with a QS hamburger at the MK.

They open at 10:30. Last Thursdays around 12:30 the line was 45 minutes long just to the door. It was almost down to the Under the Sea ride. We skipped it and went back Saturday for a very early lunch. The line was already 1/2 way up the walkway at 10am. . The food was good. No complains. I agree with not sitting in the rose room. We were one of those people taking pictures. LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom