Be Our Guest Fastpass+ - Can't Type?!

DTale

Original Poster
So I am attempting to try and see if I am eligible for a Be Our Guest fastpass reservation but every time I try to type or paste my reservation number it eliminates the letters that are in it and says that the reservation number is invalid. What do I do?

Weather_Lady

According to some other users, the "trick" is to use the number displayed next to your MagicBand reservation, instead of your resort confirmation number, since the BOG website doesn't recognize letters.

It still might not let you complete the process if you're not within the magic [completely random and inconsistent] number of days before arrival, but you never know...

More discussion here - http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...information-whats-the-real-deal.881587/page-2

cw1982

OK... I was able to go log in to the site using the confirmation number from my magic bands, but all of the dates on my trip came back as "no times available"... given that I'm more than 60 days out still, I'm thinking that must be my issue, since this is technically a fastpass and not a reservation. I could be wrong; I'll try again once I'm in my 60-day window and see what happens.

RememberWhen

I had the same problem (no available times-we go early September). Plus, we are there the 2nd-12th, but it only shows the first 7 days as potential possibilities. Has anybody been able to do a FP+ for BOG on the 9th day of their trip?

stillgoofy

We got BOG Pastpass+ for 4/27 by using the link but was never asked for resrvation #. It would only show the first 7 days of our trip even though we are staying longer. I have read from multiple people stating they only see 7 days too and no longer than that.

ctxak98

this may seem like an odd question, but do reservations for restaurants now count as a FP+ option!? What I mean is if you make reservations does that take up a slot towards an attractions you want to use a FP+ for?

Rob562

this may seem like an odd question, but do reservations for restaurants now count as a FP+ option!? What I mean is if you make reservations does that take up a slot towards an attractions you want to use a FP+ for?

At the moment, no. This BoG "FP+" option still seems to be in some form of testing.
(My guess is that doing anything more to it has taken a back seat to getting the full FP+/MDE features rolled out to all day guests)

-Rob

ctxak98

At the moment, no. This BoG "FP+" option still seems to be in some form of testing.
(My guess is that doing anything more to it has taken a back seat to getting the full FP+/MDE features rolled out to all day guests)

-Rob
Okay thanks! That clears some of my questions up!

DisneyMomD

I finally got the 12 digit number, but wasn't able to get any reservations. We are 30 days out, so is it possible that things have just not opened up yet? Also, is it enough to try just once a day,or should I try multiple times?

cw1982

I finally got the 12 digit number, but wasn't able to get any reservations. We are 30 days out, so is it possible that things have just not opened up yet? Also, is it enough to try just once a day,or should I try multiple times?

Once a day is fine. It's definitely possible that it hasn't opened up yet, because the system seems to release dates randomly.

WDWYankee15

Where did you get the 12 digit number from?

DisneyMomD

This blog post from WDW Prep School tells you had to get it. I followed her instructions and it worked like a charm!

http://.com/how-to-get-lunch-and-dinner-reservations-at-be-our-guest-restaurant/

KingdomofDreams

Just remembered this thread and wanted to quickly mention that I just got access to book the FP for BOG today. Up until today, I had logged in and requested my desired date but it always said no fastpasses available for the date requested. Today it offered times to choose from and I was able to successfully complete the FP booking.

A couple of things to note fwiw. At no time was I asked to enter my reservation number. I logged in using my Disneyworld.com login and it displayed the dates for my upcoming trip. I thought maybe I would be asked for my reservation number after I had chosen the date and time, but it never happened. Also of note, initially I was offered 2 different time windows. Neither one was ideal for us due to FP attraction bookings we already had, so out of curiosity I logged out and back in again and it offered 2 different time windows and one of those was exactly what I wanted.

From what I've seen from other people posting about it, it seems somewhat random as far as at what point prior to your visit it offers availability and being asked to enter a reservation number.

disney4life2008

Just remembered this thread and wanted to quickly mention that I just got access to book the FP for BOG today. Up until today, I had logged in and requested my desired date but it always said no fastpasses available for the date requested. Today it offered times to choose from and I was able to successfully complete the FP booking.

A couple of things to note fwiw. At no time was I asked to enter my reservation number. I logged in using my Disneyworld.com login and it displayed the dates for my upcoming trip. I thought maybe I would be asked for my reservation number after I had chosen the date and time, but it never happened. Also of note, initially I was offered 2 different time windows. Neither one was ideal for us due to FP attraction bookings we already had, so out of curiosity I logged out and back in again and it offered 2 different time windows and one of those was exactly what I wanted.

From what I've seen from other people posting about it, it seems somewhat random as far as at what point prior to your visit it offers availability and being asked to enter a reservation number.

Great - how many days out are you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom