Be Our Guest Closed August 20th through August 24th for Refurbisment

Horizons '83

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Where are you seeing that? I'm seeing hours for those dates.

Sorry! Should have put that in the original post!
capture-1-bog-jpg.296520

Attachments

• Capture 1 - BOG.JPG
    Capture 1 - BOG.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 781

Phonedave

Interestingly that’s right AFTER they switch to the new prix-fixe two credit menu in late July. Odd.
hmmmmm - it takes about four days to do a proper cleaning.

If they are offering a new menu, and they need to swap out equipment on the line because of it, then that may be the case. Swap some equipment, and clean the whole kitchen top-to bottom while they are at it.

-dave

disneypearl

It looks like the refurbishment was cancelled? I was able to make a lunch reservation for August 20.

Attachments

• F875C6F3-0141-434D-B9CE-F31C58D7504F.jpeg
    F875C6F3-0141-434D-B9CE-F31C58D7504F.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 233

ToTBellHop

It looks like the refurbishment was cancelled? I was able to make a lunch reservation for August 20.
Thank you! This website always gets the news first. Ever since I saw the new BoG menu, I wanted to eat there but reservations were no where to be found. Sure enough, they opened up today for those dates and I got one 8/23. YAAASS!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thank you! This website always gets the news first. Ever since I saw the new BoG menu, I wanted to eat there but reservations were no where to be found. Sure enough, they opened up today for those dates and I got one 8/23. YAAASS!
That whole thing was weird. I never saw anything through my usual channels that it was ever happening.

Hula Popper

Wednesday night a Reservations telephone rep told me that Guest Services confirmed it was closed for refurbishment from the 20th to 24th and that the system shouldn't have allowed me to make a reservation during that time. We kept our reservation just in case. Has it been confirmed that the refurbishment has been cancelled? I'll try calling again tonight for an update and see what they say.

Horizons '83

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Wednesday night a Reservations telephone rep told me that Guest Services confirmed it was closed for refurbishment from the 20th to 24th and that the system shouldn't have allowed me to make a reservation during that time. We kept our reservation just in case. Has it been confirmed that the refurbishment has been cancelled? I'll try calling again tonight for an update and see what they say.
Well, its no longer listed on the Refurbishments page on the TA website. Its a safe bet that it was called off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom