Be Our Guest Breakfast Questions

kimberlymautz

Original Poster
Hello all! In less then 3 weeks I'll be in the happiest place on Earth!

We're doing BoG breakfast and I had a couple of questions:

1) We're on the dining plan, would this count as a quick service meal or a table service meal?
(If it's quick service, give me your suggestions for another table service!)

2) I have an 8:45am reservation, what time would i be allowed in? I've never had a reservation before park opening before.

3) How do you get your food? Do you have to pick it up somewhere or does it just show up using Disney Magic?

(Sorry if these have been answered already, I kept trying to look online and through the forum search and even asked my travel agent however got no where and I feel super clueless)

Family B

It's Quick Service.

For Table Service Recommendations what are your other plans?

I'm not sure what time they will let you into the park. (It seems like our pre-park breakfast is usually 10-15 minutes before the earliest reservation.)

Disney Magic! (It's a Rose disc that allows the servers to find you.)

Tuvalu

Everyone is allowed through the tapstiles at 8 am (to remain on Main Street or in the hub) until the park officially opens at 9 am. @kimberlymautz when you get near the castle look for a CM holding a breakfast reservation sign:

D6437D1A-E829-4C30-8563-707B3CD82853.jpeg

Once you check in you will be allowed to proceed into Fantasyland and then check in at the BOG kiosk.

If you want to save time upon your arrival at BOG, pre-order your breakfast on the Disney website (not the app) 30 days or less prior to your arrival. This enables you to skip the ordering line inside the restaurant. Your order will be delivered to your table; your MagicBand serves as the tracking device.

Jon81uk

And although the food (and bottled drinks like orange juice) are delivered to the table, soft drinks and coffee is self-service.

Its a pretty good use of a quick service dining plan credit, but very expensive if paying cash.

Andrew Appleby

We did this last August and loved it. It can be hectic as it's seat yourself and self service drinks but it's a great use of a QS credit. Personally I wouldnt want to preorder (we didn't) as I dont want to be too quick and you just select on a machine as you enter anyway so it's hardly going to take an age.

crawale

Hello all! In less then 3 weeks I'll be in the happiest place on Earth!

We're doing BoG breakfast and I had a couple of questions:

1) We're on the dining plan, would this count as a quick service meal or a table service meal?
(If it's quick service, give me your suggestions for another table service!)

2) I have an 8:45am reservation, what time would i be allowed in? I've never had a reservation before park opening before.

3) How do you get your food? Do you have to pick it up somewhere or does it just show up using Disney Magic?

(Sorry if these have been answered already, I kept trying to look online and through the forum search and even asked my travel agent however got no where and I feel super clueless)
Lat year we had an 8.15am reservation. There was an entrance for people with early reservations and once in the Park there was a CM by the castle checking bands. We were able to eat and be at The Mine Train before the Park officially opened. Will definitely do this again.

kimberlymautz

Original Poster
Lat year we had an 8.15am reservation. There was an entrance for people with early reservations and once in the Park there was a CM by the castle checking bands. We were able to eat and be at The Mine Train before the Park officially opened. Will definitely do this again.

That's what I was hoping for! I keep checking hoping that someone cancels an earlier reservation, but at least I might get a picture in front of the castle before a million other people show up, so that's good at least. Haha.

Jon81uk

We did this last August and loved it. It can be hectic as it's seat yourself and self service drinks but it's a great use of a QS credit. Personally I wouldnt want to preorder (we didn't) as I dont want to be too quick and you just select on a machine as you enter anyway so it's hardly going to take an age.

When we last visitied we did lunch at BOG, we didn't pre-order and then waited 30 minutes to place our order, for lunch it can take a while to get through the queue and order. With hindsight I wish we had ordered on the website the night before.

kimberlymautz

Original Poster
When we last visitied we did lunch at BOG, we didn't pre-order and then waited 30 minutes to place our order, for lunch it can take a while to get through the queue and order. With hindsight I wish we had ordered on the website the night before.

My daughter and I decided to order on the website. She and I are both pretty picky so it was easy choices for both of us. Plus, I'd rather have our food right away and get to some rides then have to wait longer for food. Lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom