Be Our Guest ADR Found This

lindasworld

Original Poster
I found this on google last night "

Be Our Guest restaurant reservations to open August 20 for dining ...
Inside the Magic
by Ricky Brigante Posted on August 15, 2012 Walt Disney World has ... are free to stop by the restaurant before their reserved time to make such a request.
But no where else can I find it, so I don't know if it's true or not. Can some one else verify.

maryszhi

i think it is technically true for every restaurant. if you get there early and there is a no show, you may be able to.

Zortek

I believe that statement was related to selecting the section of the restaurant you want to sit in, not getting seating without an ADR.

Pooh Lover

Inside the Magic
by Ricky Brigante Posted on August 15, 2012 Walt Disney World has ... are free to stop by the restaurant before their reserved time to make such a request.
But no where else can I find it, so I don't know if it's true or not. Can some one else verify.

Just read on the Disney Food Blog that reservations open August 20 at noon by telephone for a November 19 opening date. Online reservations will begin August 22. http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/

DisneyDebNJ

Inside the Magic
very good find!!! It's been announced, booking for Be Our Guest starts August 20. Thanks so much for the info!!

cslafferty

Eeek!! I will be in the middle of the Caribbean on a cruise on the 20th!! Can't afford to be placed on hold with those roaming charges!! I'll have to take my chances and wait for the online ressies to open on the 22nd - I can get free WiFi on the ship!! :D Hopefully Dec. 15th won't be sold out! :eek:

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Will the 12:00 time be Eastern time being the reservations are done out of Florida or is that 12:00 no matter where you are?

OswaldTheRabbit

Now this just stinks!!!!! We are leaving Nov 18th!!!!! It won't be open at all before the 19th right?

Sigh..... I guess it will be next year for us.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom