Battlefield 2

welovewdw

Thx to vader for showing me the way to this forum! :wave:

I play under the name Mr.Ganosuke if anyone's on sometime. I've been in a few clans before for Counterstrike, socom (1-2), Call of Duty. The servers are $$$ but if we wanted to play together, we could just put a tag in front of our names like <insert name here> and use these boards or AIM, YahooIM, etc. to coordinate some games. Just find an open server and play we could play!

My only gripe w/ BF2 at this point is that there is no search function so that you can find your favorite servers!

Also note: Don't dl the new patch, it causes a memory leak. EA is working on a patch for the patch, so go to www.battlefield2.ea.com and check for updates!

TheOneVader

Yea, EA recalled the v1.01 patch, so they recommend you reinstall the game and don't install the new patch. I'm going to reinstall when they release the next patch.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Version 1.03 is due out today (haven't checked yet).

Anyone still playing this, or has anyone else got it?

I know TheOneVader and I still play it when possible.

( www.northeasternswat.com ) Go there if you want one of the best servers possible for this game! Also, if you register on their site as a regular, you won't be kicked. ;)

TheOneVader

I would check to see if v1.03 is out right now, but the damn school filter blocks the page. I hope it is out today, it's got a lot of nice improvements, such as points for destroying enemy arty/UAV and you don't die if you barely touch a car. The list of improvements goes on and on. Can't wait to get it!

And I personally recommend ECGNetwork.com servers. I honestly found them less laggy than Northeastern SWAT (Sorry, Scott :p ). Also, they won't kick you just because you don't go to their website.

wdwishes2005

if any of you wnat to play i am making a game in an hour or so with the password disneyworld. vader, i wish i could talk about the game, but my computer would blow up if the disk came within a mile of it...

m star

I have suddenly gotten really busy, so I can't play right now. I'll post here again when I can though. Maybe Sunday.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
For those playing B2 (I think it's only TheOneVader) and myself, EA is now having a World Tournament. I'm signed up with my NESW clan, but I'd love to see some others join in.

Also, I got this from the NESW forums I'm on (it's funny because it's all Brits that I play with, and they talk this way):
windaz.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom