Bathroom Etiquette

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Original Poster
As you may know, WDW has a lot of bathrooms. I have visited some of them and have noticed that the WDW custodial staff does a wonderful job in keeping the restrooms clean. My hat is off to them! However, I have also noticed that some "users" of the restrooms just don't practice proper bathroom etiquette. Therefore, since I am going to WDW next month, I thought it might be useful to review a few "do's and don'ts" concerning bathroom behavior. Please see the following link for more information:

http://www.icbe.org/

Also, feel free to offer your own tips on bathroom etiquette. Thank you.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Theres nothing worse than using a urinal in shorts and realising that the splashing on your legs is not your own.:veryconfu

monorail256

Originally posted by happy snapper
Theres nothing worse than using a urinal in shorts and realising that the splashing on your legs is not your own.:veryconfu

hahahahahahaha :lol: .. that is very disgusting..

bgraham34

That hate mail page is reather funny. One thing though people that send emails like that are definately (insert what you think)________ __________ _____ _______.

westie

People, please believe me when I say that not all people from CA are like this. Just the ones with to much time on their hands and
create a website about it. Probably the type who will give you tips while going. Left, left I tell you! Your to far back, leap forward now!

A fireman and a policeman were in a bathroom peeing. The policeman finished first and proceded to wash his hands. The fireman finished and opened the door for the policeman. "In police academy they taught us to wash our hands after going."
"Well, at the fire academy they taught us not to ______ on our hands.":animwink:

Legacy

I now know who I want to use my un-armed combat training on when I get out of boot. Line this sucker up with Osama and we can rid the world of two problems...

CAPTAIN HOOK

While not wanting to start an argument - I guess from the replies on this site that those who abuse the bathroom facilities are male and that Talsonic has not viewed the toilet habits of the female guests at WDW.
Who says that women are not just as disgusting as men ?
Just a thought :lol:

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by emmagata

I HATE when the happens!!!

YUCK!!

K GUYS... from a females point of view... how is it okay for you to splash yourself?!??
i would think thats JUST as disgusting!!

but what do i know..l.

and, Captain Hook, yeah the ladies room can be just as disgusting... some people just dont know how to umm aim?
ew
i dont think i like this thread LOL

emmagata

Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne

K GUYS... from a females point of view... how is it okay for you to splash yourself?!??
i would think thats JUST as disgusting!!

but what do i know..l.

and, Captain Hook, yeah the ladies room can be just as disgusting... some people just dont know how to umm aim?
ew
i dont think i like this thread LOL

It's not an aiming issue, it has to do with the shape,contour of the "target".

Obviously some of the "targets" were designed by women. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom