Bathroom Amenities

Milymousj

Original Poster
Was wondering if anyone has visited Art of Animation recently and knows if they have installed the new refillable dispensers yet. I was there April 2018 and they didn’t have them. Have a trip booked for July 2019 and wanted to know if I can leave my own shampoo and conditioner at home.

Jon81uk

Was wondering if anyone has visited Art of Animation recently and knows if they have installed the new refillable dispensers yet. I was there April 2018 and they didn’t have them. Have a trip booked for July 2019 and wanted to know if I can leave my own shampoo and conditioner at home.

Its the same product in the large bottles and in the tiny bottles. So if you like the Disney product you can leave your stuff at home and use the Disney one, if there is a particular shampoo you prefer, bring it.

Milymousj

Original Poster
Its the same product in the large bottles and in the tiny bottles. So if you like the Disney product you can leave your stuff at home and use the Disney one, if there is a particular shampoo you prefer, bring it.
I would love to use the small bottles they give you but unfortunately I have very thick long hair and one of those little bottles gets me through one shower 😞 with the bigger bottles I know I wouldn’t have to keep bugging housekeeping for more. Thanks though!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom