Barcelona, Here I Come!!!!

ChuckElias

Just finished booking my 11-night Mediterranean Cruise!!! I'm going with my dad, my wife and daughter, my sister and her husband and two boys. We're psyched!!! :sohappy: How many days till July 7, '07?!?!?!

I called the DCL just before 8 am, but was put in the queue. So I went to the website, and was able to do the whole reservation there. I stayed on hold b/c I had a couple questions about my cabins, but after an hour and 40 minutes, I gave up and just left my number for a call-back. And now (at 11:05), you can't even get in the queue. You just get a busy signal.

Very exciting!!

WOW...I absolutely adore spain. I go about twice a year to Sevilla, I was born in Miami but my whole family from Spain...from the region of Andalucia. It is an amazing country. I guarantee that once you go...you will want to go over and over and over again. Have an amazing time! :D

Upvote 0

ChuckElias

Original Poster
You know what? I'm on these forums a lot, but I didn't think of calling Pam. Duh. Did you get any fringe benefits (shipboard credit, etc.) by booking with the Konsultants?

Upvote 0

ChuckElias

Original Poster
Well, enjoy it!! I'm actually doing a Western Loop cruise in 2 weeks (13 days, actually :D ), but all we can talk about it the Mediterranean!!!!

Upvote 0

kvan

Hey , I'm from Spain

if you ever are near LLoret de mar, mail me (i's about 1 hour from Barcelona)
Would be glad to meet you!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom