Barbershop Quartets Ended ?

Number_6

My family and I were waiting to eat at Tony's Town Square Restaurant one day and the Dapper Dans came into the restaurant lobby. Tony was on duty and called everyone's attention:

"I'd like to introduce a wonderful singing group... THE FRUIT STRIPES GUM BAND!":lol:

jr06compmaster

ive never heard the barbershop quartet, but if they are anything like the saxaphone quartet they have to be amazing! i was with my band for the parade when we ran into them; they took our completely random requests for jazz songs that we play in school.

Buford

jr06compmaster said:
ive never heard the barbershop quartet, but if they are anything like the saxaphone quartet they have to be amazing!

just a small difference between strings and woodwind. :D :D :D

jr06compmaster

lmao didn't mean to sound like a newb, i was just saying if they are good like the sax quartet is then they must be excellent. lol yes i know the difference between instruments and vocals:slurp:

Buford

jr06compmaster said:
lmao didn't mean to sound like a newb, i was just saying if they are good like the sax quartet is then they must be excellent. lol yes i know the difference between instruments and vocals:slurp:
just messing around :p -- they ARE as good, I'd say :D :D

barnum42

jr06compmaster said:
ive never heard the barbershop quartet,
For reasons know only to themselves, Disney don't put the Dapper Dan's performance times on the published entertainment schedule, but if you ask at city hall they will be happy to tell you what times you can catch them during the day.

wedoada

Original Poster
Where else can a total stranger walk up to the performers and be allowed...if not encouraged even...to step into one of their shoes and perform with them ?

Barbershoppers....we're a wacky bunch ! LOL

wedoada

Original Poster
I'm a Bass - deep down in the basement Bass...

My fatal flaw is never learning to read music so I learn by ear. Luckily I have decent pitch so I learn pretty fast.

Tag.....hmmmmmmm

"Falling in Love" I guess....but like most BBshoppers, I love anything that rings those chords.

David

Tenor myself. "Falling in Love" is a great tag. I think my favorite is "Love Letters Straight from Your Heart", but it's tough to choose!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom