Banshee Puppets in Windtraders?

BriarRose1701

Original Poster
Hello! I will be making my annual pilgrimage to Disney World next week. I was wondering if the Banshee puppets were in stock at Windtraders. I know they sold like hot cakes when Pandora opened and were out of stock a lot, but I can't find a good lead to know if they're doing better with the supply now.

Also...I apologize if this thread is not in the correct location. I am not too familiar with the forum topics and wasn't sure where to put this question.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Hello! I will be making my annual pilgrimage to Disney World next week. I was wondering if the Banshee puppets were in stock at Windtraders. I know they sold like hot cakes when Pandora opened and were out of stock a lot, but I can't find a good lead to know if they're doing better with the supply now.

Also...I apologize if this thread is not in the correct location. I am not too familiar with the forum topics and wasn't sure where to put this question.

It's been a long while since they've run out. The online DisneyStore sells them now.

Janir

Sorry for the thread necro but if anyone can tell me are there banshee color combos that are only available in the park vs shopDisney. ShopDisney shows 3 variants but most online pictures show others. I'm just wondering if the shopDisney is out or some or there some are only available in the park?

I believe they were on sale at Windtraders at the beginning of the month. I know I saw a sign, but didn’t pay close attention to it, so I don’t know the price or if it was only a certain style, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom