Banner Contest Elimination

NowInc

Ok kids...i got the final 15 choices here.....im going to start the VERY tedious process of setting up the voting thread now...

Goofette

Originally posted by NowInc
Ok kids...i got the final 15 choices here.....im going to start the VERY tedious process of setting up the voting thread now...

Wooohooo :sohappy: Thanks Dan. All of us impatient people are excited. (Or maybe it's just me :eek: ) I remember when other things made me excited at night :goodnevil ....but that's for another thread :animwink:

NowInc

Originally posted by Goofette

Wooohooo :sohappy: Thanks Dan. All of us impatient people are excited. (Or maybe it's just me :eek: ) I remember when other things made me excited at night :goodnevil ....but that's for another thread :animwink:

Grrr..dont get all cheery YET....i was about to post it and then noitced that HTML is diabled...doh!!! I was going to try a new method of posting the contest entries but it wont work...sooo..its gunna take a bit longer than I had hoped...sorry :(

Goofette

Originally posted by NowInc

Grrr..dont get all cheery YET....i was about to post it and then noitced that HTML is diabled...doh!!! I was going to try a new method of posting the contest entries but it wont work...sooo..its gunna take a bit longer than I had hoped...sorry :(

Guess I'll have to check back tomorrow. Goodluck getting it to work.

Goofette

Ok, NowInc. I'm curious as to what your other entry was. I've been looking around trying to see if you posted it somewhere but I didn't see it.

Congratulations to Quentin on winning the contest. Wilson, and Grizz, I loved both of yours also. It was really close there at the end!!! Well, it was close all the way through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom