Banana Bread Pudding

DisneyGirl3820

Original Poster
I am a HUGE fan of the Banana Bread Pudding at 'Ohana (even tried making it myself and unfortunately tasted NOTHING like the magical pudding found at WDW). Is it true that the Main Street Bakery also makes a bbp? Does it taste anything like the one at 'Ohana? When we travel to WDW this Fall we don't have ADR's at 'Ohana or Kona so I'm hoping to get my bbp fix somewhere. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I am a HUGE fan of the Banana Bread Pudding at 'Ohana (even tried making it myself and unfortunately tasted NOTHING like the magical pudding found at WDW). Is it true that the Main Street Bakery also makes a bbp? Does it taste anything like the one at 'Ohana? When we travel to WDW this Fall we don't have ADR's at 'Ohana or Kona so I'm hoping to get my bbp fix somewhere. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Have not seen it anywhere else

GoofyRacer11

Main Street Bakery does have a banana bread pudding that they make. It's not exactly like the one at 'Ohana since its smaller and doesn't have ice cream, but it still tastes good. I try to get at least one every trip.

maryszhi

they do have it at main street bakery but it tastes different and is is served differently. you can contact disney world for the recipe at home and try doing it the old fashion way before you leave and when you come back :)

PhilharMagician

Ohana's dessert is a basic bread pudding with Banana Foster's Sauce. However, I always wondered if some of the leftover pinapple bread makes it into the next days bread pudding.

wiigirl

Have not seen it anywhere else

Me neither...one of my main reasons of going are the desserts :p
75.gif

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Try the bread pudding at Raglan Road...heavenly.

There were way too many raisins for my liking - and due to the way it is served, they were impossible to pick out. But, to each his own.
Probably going to try something new when we go to RR in October. Any raisin-free suggestions?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom