Bam! January 25th trip Cusomize MagicBands

Vipor51

Original Poster
So we are scheduled to stay at BLT on Jan 25th and just got the fast pass plus and customize MagicBands options on MDE.

Our 75 days out hits Monday. What's funny is that we can do FPP and we are out more than 60 days.

So excited. Now I am praying all of this works. Lol.

ncgator77

Were you able to make your FPP selections? We're going on Jan 18th and like you, the customize MagicBand options popped up and worked. However, the FPP window initially pops up and I can see our dates, but then the dates disappear and it says "We're Sorry! The selected date must be within at least one party member's FastPass+ selection window." So maybe although my link is active, I still need to wait to 60 days. I must say, even though I have been to Disney many many times, this whole process has been fun (I'm a planner). Maybe I'll feel differently after I go if it doesn't work so well.

Vipor51

Original Poster
You are correct,the window pops up but the. Won't let me make selections. Oh well just a few says until we can do that as we'll.

Betsyboo

I had this option to customize my bands pop up this morning and we don't check in until February 23rd. Afraid to customize my bands right now as we may add a day to the beginning or end of our trip. Would that matter?

Vipor51

Original Poster
Don't quote me on this but I don't think this would matter.

The bands are tied to your reservation which is linked online. I would imagine as long as you don't change resorts you would be ok.

Betsyboo

Don't quote me on this but I don't think this would matter.

The bands are tied to your reservation which is linked online. I would imagine as long as you don't change resorts you would be ok.
Thanks. I was so excited to see them available. Guess I just have to wait another 105 days to actually use them.

Vipor51

Original Poster
I hope you do! It's fun to start feeling like you are on vacation about 75 days out. Keeps the excitement around.

skimbob

Mine finally popped up so I ordered my band. My only thing now is I have to renew my Premier pass once I get there in January since you are not allowed to renew these on line or over the phone. I can't link my pass to my band until then. I just found out that there are very few Premier passholders out there. I had problems in October getting discounts because most CMs have never seen the pass. I use mine enough to get my money's worth.

patch553

just been able to do our bands so cool. Cant wait to see them!!! We check in on the 9th feb for 1 nite at grand Floridian on the 16th feb for 4 nites at AOA and on the 24th feb for 3 nites at AOA we have 3 stays because we are splitting time between wdw,disney cruise and Daytona. Because we have 3 different bookings we get 3 sets of bands so i've done one in every colour!!!!! Does anybody know do you have to use the right band for each booking when in the parks or can you mix and match the bands on your stay depending on what colour you fancy etc??????

JAG107

Mine finally popped up so I ordered my band. My only thing now is I have to renew my Premier pass once I get there in January since you are not allowed to renew these on line or over the phone. I can't link my pass to my band until then. I just found out that there are very few Premier passholders out there. I had problems in October getting discounts because most CMs have never seen the pass. I use mine enough to get my money's worth.

We are checking into BLT on Jan 24th and will be buying Premier passes again, but will be buying them at DL the week before, which means I can't make any FP+ ressies until I get the passes and link them. I went to MDE today and was able to customize our bands for the trip. You are absolutely right that most CM's look at a premier pass as some freak thing when giving discounts, I would assume they would be able to just swipe it and see that it's basically a premium pass. I'm really hoping that they have the Premier passes sorted out with magic bands, FP+, etc by the time we have our trips!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom