Bags 'n stuff

I_heart_Tigger

I have the most AMAZING bag I got in WDW in 2009. It's small cross body bag, which is legit magic... I can fit SO much stuff in it yet it never gets heavy. It has a special front pocket on the flap for medical stuff. Headache/sinus tablets plasters, and whatever. It has a large front section which I keep all my makeup that travels with me. The back section has room for sunglasses, wallet, mobile phone etc. It's seriously the best bag ever! It goes EVERYWHERE with me!

Made by the same company that does Mary Poppins carpet bag obviously. If it gets a little dark can you pull a floor lamp out of that thing? ;)

WDW 3

I will say that when some folks bring ginormous back packs they should remember that they are now taking up space equal to two people. I just stand clear in queues, but have seen many a little kid smacked when the person wearing the backpack turns without signalling :). Or they lean on the rail and the backpack is taking up room in the next line (Toy Story).

openendedsky

That people are being better prepared??

You get hungry, you have to buy a snack. I just whip one out of my handy bag. You get a cut or have a blister, you get to wait until you get to your room or find a first aid station...I just whip one out my handy bag. Pouring down rain?? I got this. You have to go find shelter or buy an overpriced poncho or deal with the soaking wet.

Im not really sure why it matters much : )
Dude, I feel you. I really need to start bringing band aids for those 'just in case' moments, and bringing my own snacks would save me so much money with how often I go.

disneyfan1995

I always bring a drawstring bag which has backup charges for my phone, my small camera case, a bottle of water, essential medicine/extra contacts, and then I will usually put anything I purchase during the day in it as well.

AintNoOtherMan

Apart from my sister, my family doesn't bring much in the park... My mom and I have a camera, we have our room keys, and money... My sister brings her entire bedroom to the parks! She brings her ipod, a bunch of beauty products (because everyone needs to make a fashion statement after Splash Mountain, soaking wet), and so much more. I don't like the idea of carrying around a lot of things with me if I don't have to. Some things would be annoying, not helpful.

mousehockey37

Well some of us carry diapers, wipes, medications, a change of clothes for my daughter, and a camera in our backpacks. It won't all fit in my cargo shorts. If I didn't need the stuff then trust me I wouldn't bring it! It's not fun lugging the pack around in the Florida sun.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I don't have kids, but wipes, meds, change of clothes, camera stuff, etc... There's a lot of stuff that people can need at any time. Not to mention, having some extra room in a bag is necessary if you come across some souvies that you may not get back to get. You don't want to have to carry shopping bags with your souvies in, so it's best to have a bigger bag that they can reside in until you get back to your resort.

All Disney All The Time

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I don't have kids, but wipes, meds, change of clothes, camera stuff, etc... There's a lot of stuff that people can need at any time. Not to mention, having some extra room in a bag is necessary if you come across some souvies that you may not get back to get. You don't want to have to carry shopping bags with your souvies in, so it's best to have a bigger bag that they can reside in until you get back to your resort.
You can have souvies delivered to your resort or to the front of the park for you to pickup upon your departure.

mousehockey37

You can have souvies delivered to your resort or to the front of the park for you to pickup upon your departure.

Well, for those that have kids, the last thing they probably want to do is go through the process of paperwork to have stuff sent somewhere (I sent stuff home on my last trip, not to the resort or the gate) when they have kids tugging at them in 20 different directions...

Also, if you stay somewhere that isn't a Disney resort (hotel in the area, Shades of Green, etc) you can't have it shipped to your resort/hotel. You're gonna carry it, or send it home.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Sometimes there are items I don't want to have shipped anywhere, or items that the kid wants to wear or use right now that a half hour later she doesn't want to carry anymore.

Sometimes, there are items I don't want to wait a day to show up at my hotel.

Sometimes, there are items which can't be shipped (like the sword / wand / wishing star at CRT and pictures from character dines).

Also, you can't have items shipped to your hotel on your last full day of stay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom