bagallini or other bag?

luckymom

Ive heard so many people talk about the bagallini bag for carrying their stuff while in the parks. What do you all think about those or is another one better? Any info needed!

luv2ash

I have no idea what a bagellini is , but I just purchased one from QVC, hoping to use it for my trip. I have yet to see it. Not sure if it is too big, too small.

Upvote 0

Aurora_25

I don't know what those are, but I have a back-pack type bag that is also can be a tote bag that holds everything I need and isn't too big or bulky at all. I got it from the MOPS (mothers of preschoolers website) for $14 and it even has mesh pockets on the outside to hold a water bottle.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

I've never heard of them so I just looked them up...which type were you thinking about?

I have had good luck with the nylon drawstring backpacks (think Adidas type).
I carry a snack, my blood glucose kit and medication and a small first aid kit. There is room for small goodies that we buy in the parks and are easy to deal with on rides.

Upvote 0

Madhatter06

I used a lesportsac bag for my trip. It's waterproof and has a ton of room in it. Only downfall is all the pockets it has to check when entering the park. (It's the perfect size for and autograph book and pen though! :D )

Upvote 0

tigsmom

I used a lesportsac bag for my trip. It's waterproof and has a ton of room in it. Only downfall is all the pockets it has to check when entering the park. (It's the perfect size for and autograph book and pen though! :D )

I have a Baggallini and I like it, but it has yet to make a WDW trip.

Which styles?

I love my LeSportsac Bags! I've never seen a Baggallini, where are they sold?

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

I just got back and my Baglini I bought over the summer went to WDW with us for the 1st time.

I really liked it. It worked great for us. I had a great place to put everything important and DH liked the fact I spent less time digging and looking for things. I knew just were everything was. :)

Upvote 0

Madhatter06

Cool! This is my everyday purse (Stella), but they don't have my pattern anymore... http://www.lesportsac.com/store/7610_5205.html

We have an outlet close by too! :D

Very cool..I was surprised I didn't see my pattern on the site since I just bought it in december..but oh well..more unique for me! lol

I wish we had an outlet..I got mine at lord n taylor's in exchange for an ugly pair of pj's I got for christmas. It all worked out!:lol:

Upvote 0
i just got my baggalini in the mail today! I love it.. its red and has a lot of pockets and such. Its small enough to carry on rides and it wont get too heavy but big enough to carry my Digital SLR camera, a book, water and snack... i cant wait to try it out in 23 days, 7 hours and 57 min! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

magickingdom15

my mom makes us wear packs :hammer: but we went to old navy one day and they had these really cool "hip" ones, it has like cushion on it and you wear it on your hip, so you dont look so stupid, But the cool thing was they were on sale for like 2 dollars

Upvote 0

mynonnie

Do any of the Lesportsac's have outside pockets for bottles of water? I love all the different materials but I don't want my water bottle inside where my camera is.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom