Bag supplies

WDW FTW

Original Poster
We always bring a few small snacks, nothing special just things to get through lines and walks. Bring extra water. Bags to hold electronic devices and money.

RonAnnArbor

Hmm...wallet with money, check. Cellphone in left cargo pocket, check. COmpact camera in right cargo pocket, check. No bag. No wait to get into the parks. Nothing to worry about when on rides. Done.

britdaw

I'm toying with the idea of getting just a really small insulated backpack. I have little kids, so I'll need to carry snacks and stuff to keep them sane throughout the day, but I don't want to be lugging around something the size of a suitcase, either.

Someone once told me it's a good idea to carry anti-nausea medicine with you, just in case someone gets sick on a ride. :)

bmarkelon

I'm toying with the idea of getting just a really small insulated backpack. I have little kids, so I'll need to carry snacks and stuff to keep them sane throughout the day, but I don't want to be lugging around something the size of a suitcase, either.

Someone once told me it's a good idea to carry anti-nausea medicine with you, just in case someone gets sick on a ride. :)
It is a good idea to pack a medicine cabinet, I swear in all of our trips I have gone on a hunt for every medicine.

Our backpack always has, snacks, water, sunscreen, spray fans, baby needs, and itinerary.

sjbeachgirl

I take dramamine everyday morning before I leave the room. I so suffer motion sickness, even the ride on the bus would make me sick. The dramamine allows me to ride the buses and rides with no motion sickness all day.

Alley7728

When my kids were smaller I would carry a cross body bag with a vinyl liner. Freeze all snacks and water bottles the night before. I also carried handi wipes (I would freeze these too) chapstick, small sunscreen, ibuprofen, dramamine and band aids in a zippy bag just enough for the day of course. Throughout the day things would thaw and the vinyl liner kept the bags moisture at bay. This kept my hands free and everything in one place. The more snacks that were consumed the lighter the bag got. It didn't put a strain on my back and everything was accessible. Even 20 years later I still carry a small cross body bag when we go to the parks. Hope this helps.:)

Marion

I take a kitchen trash bag when going to the parks. It comes in handy on the rides that you get wet on. I have one I use as a rain coat and one to put my cross body bag in to keep it dry. After the wet rides you can throw them away.

GenerationX

Hmm...wallet with money, check. Cellphone in left cargo pocket, check. COmpact camera in right cargo pocket, check. No bag. No wait to get into the parks. Nothing to worry about when on rides. Done.
Same for me, with one addition - a 99 cent rain poncho in my back pocket. We tour mostly in summer.

Figmentation

With free wi-fi in the parks now:
-Tablet with my Lines App Installed (I can't get My Magical Experience on it.. isn't compatible :( ) It also provides line entertainment, with reading and music.
-Water Bottle + Vio/Crystal Light(Save money on drinks... fill it in the bathrooms, since the sinks are actually cleaned and not the water fountains.)
Poncho (50 cents to 5 dollars? Duh.)
Camera (Obviously)

....I think thats it. I'm usually sunscreened up before I head into the parks.

StarWarsGirl

My name is Mary Poppins. Everything that you could possibly need is in my bag. Hair ties, cell phone, umbrella, mirror, sunglasses, brush, comb, plastic Disney bags, gum, inhaler, epi pen, necessities for women, wallet, camera...

I warn the security guard to stick his hand in my bag at his own risk. There might be a Parana in there...

Figmentation

My name is Mary Poppins. Everything that you could possibly need is in my bag. Hair ties, cell phone, umbrella, mirror, sunglasses, brush, comb, plastic Disney bags, gum, inhaler, epi pen, necessities for women, wallet, camera...

I warn the security guard to stick his hand in my bag at his own risk. There might be a Parana in there...

Probably also need mace, to fend off all the people behind... though even with all that...

...still doesn't match the bag of a young mom and day with a child and their entire home inside of there to keep said child happy. :p

StarWarsGirl

Probably also need mace, to fend off all the people behind... though even with all that...

...still doesn't match the bag of a young mom and day with a child and their entire home inside of there to keep said child happy. :p
There are also crayons in my purse.:p No I'm not kidding.
This is only a partial list, though my mother carried more when my brother was little. Combine the two of our bags now and you will never be without anything.

I don't think I need the mace. The bag will do. It feels like a brick. ;)

HollyAD

I bring a small draw string back pack now my son is 4. Thank goodness for no more bottles/formula/diapers! I bring a frozen uncrustable, fruit snacks, caprisun, water bottle, hand wipes. I try not to bring a separate purse because I am a little ADD at Disney and can hardly keep track of myself lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom