Bag Check for arriving to MK by boat from Wilderness Lodge?

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
When I was last there fall 2016 they were just installing new security check points for peeps arriving via bus, just read in my official guide that those arriving by resort monorail and boat, non ferry boat, will be checked at resort. Wondering how this is currently working from WL. Did they refurb the loading dock at the lodge for bag check there and once I step off I can go right in? Thanks for sharing your experience. :happy:

JohnD

Keep in mind this is opposite from what they do at Universal where the bag check is at the resort before boarding.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Cool thanks! So then you just proceed to scan your magicband and enter....are the old stands still standing where everyone used to go?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Cool thanks! So then you just proceed to scan your magicband and enter....are the old stands still standing where everyone used to go?
The former security tables are still there but no longer used. A larger station (nearer to the buses) was built to accommodate bus arrivals. Guests arriving from WL/Ft. Wilderness boats are screened on that arrival dock and guests arriving via Poly/GF boats are screened on the dock nearest the monorail station.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom