Bad Show?

STGRhost

I can remember directing guests this way when I worked Custodial at the MK. I vaugely remember what it was like back there - It never occured to me that they need themeing. I think that, for the most part, there are so many guests moving through, and they're being moved so quickly, that many don't realize where they are or what they're looking at (The average guests, anyway.)

And, in refrence to the Studios - the WHOLE park is considered "on stage". And, conversely, it isn't supposed to be "bad show" to see back-stage type areas, because it fits the theme of a Movie Studio (whether they're still bothering with that theme is anyone's guess)... And, many of the backstage areas (or, at least, the ones behind Oscar's, etc.) are partially themed anyway. So, the "special" exit isn't really bad show by those reasons. :rolleyes:

Does that make sense? I'm tired, so I may need to try again when I'm rested... :p

TnkrBelPixiDust

I've been directed "backstage" when exiting Fantasmic and yeah it's kinda stinky seeing all the icky stuff like garbage dumpsters and such however i'm all for crowd control... if I can beat the crowd then im happy!

HinunterZuNich

General Grizz said:
If you can see it, bad show! :p
How can it be bad show if your already supposed to be backstage next to a soundstage (i.e. in the middle of movie making/television,etc..)? They built a wall next to the Millionare queue if I remember correctly, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom