Bad News: Our 2007 WDW trip cancelled...Good News

jiminy.cricket

Congratulations!!! Sigh, yay for the brainwashing...but that means s/he'll suffer from Disney withdrawal a lot like I do...unless you live there! Maybe withdrawal won't be a problem since you'll all be suffering together. Cool idea: go into labor on your favorite attraction! Wouldn't it be awesome to know that you were born in the Magic Kingdom?? Just kidding, of course.

Chape19714

So why did you cancel?........

Geez...I see where your priorities are.

Kidding!
:lol: Congratulations!
You'll be back soon enough.

Cattman96

Wow I am starting to feel like an a**. My wife is due in august and we had a trip planned for my moms 60th birthday at the end of May. She may not be able to go but I am absolutely going. :lol: Pray for my soul.

ErickainPA

Cattman - she is still about 3 months out from delivering,she can still go to Disney, just has to watch what rides she goes on. Heck she can spend time at the pool relaxing from the FL heat.

Cattman96

True. It is all hinging on her next appointment. Her Feet are the size of Fred Flintstones right now and the doctor is concerned with the flight. I hope she can go but if not I will be thinking of her:ROFLOL: . Thanks for the advice! She would love the pool!

Yellow Strap

Original Poster
Thank you all for the well wishes!!!:sohappy:

This will be our second child. Our son is 8 years old and has been to WDW with us three times. He is totally brainwashed!
But I can't wait to do it all over again and see that magic enter their eyes when they see the Kingdom for the first time.
Truly Special:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom