Backstreet Boys headline hurricane relief concert

VampireZombie

you guys have it all wrong...im going to see him when hes coming to upstate new york. but that would be cool my two favorite things Alice Cooper and Disney World

RnRCJohn

Backstreet boys :snore:
Saliva :hurl:

Doesn't anybody actually listen to anybody who actually plays there own music or use there guitars beyond then a simple distorted riff anymore? A band with a song called '*&*( You all' has run out of creativity IMO.

www.youhavebadtasteinmusic.com :wave: LOL (Great site, even if you like the bands..hilarious stuff)

Atta83

Well I know BSB some of the guys live in Florida and that might of hit close to home from them. I know Nicks family is from the Tampa area. That could be a factor of why they are doing this relief show. And Orlando is where the guys did get their start.

JBSLJames

NSYNC RULZ

:lookaroun

NSYNC Forever - Backdoor Boys Never :hammer:

Seriously, if it is for Florida Hurricane Relief, they should have gotten Mr. Buffet.

TheDisneyGirl02

Add Clay to the line up and I'd be there...I'd even sit through BSB...I am an 'N Sync fan! :D

Though it is great that they are doing a benefit concert. I give all of the artist credit who are taking part in the concert!

TheDisneyGirl02

rosebud's mom

VampireZombie said:
you guys have it all wrong...im going to see him when hes coming to upstate new york. but that would be cool my two favorite things Alice Cooper and Disney World

My bad. I thought you meant he was at HOB last fall. I've seen him several times in Pennsylvania over the past year. He has been to Disney, though. The Unofficial Guide to WDW in their review of the All Stars says there is a picture on display there of Alice and Mickey Mouse. I'm dying to see it. Of course, true Alice fans have another reason to hate Eisner since he pulled the plug on Alice's first TV appearance some 30+ years ago !!

P.S. Alice and Disney are my 2 favorite things too !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom