Backstage Pass debuts at Disneyworld.com

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Backstage Pass is your ticket behind the scenes to Walt Disney World® Parks and Resorts information and magical tools created just for you. While you're here, take advantage of all the great vacation planning features that My Disney Vacation offers.

Currently it has some info about Everst, including an interview with Jeff Corwin.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/myVacation/newsletter/index?id=BackstagePassLandingPage

It claims it will send email updates with stuff like special offers and "Park attraction updates."

brkgnews

This is the "rest of the story" website for the new email that's being sent to those who opted to receive resort news and information. A few days back I received the "March issue of Your Disney Hello" email, and it included som eof this stuff.

supapampam

I went to the site today and in the Magic of the Month section they have very nice MAGICAL MESSAGE STATIONERY. You can even put your name on it.

It won't let you make a copy of it so I couldn't post the picture. But it is very pretty (need to make sure I have a good supply of color ink)

ReturnOfGhost

supapampam said:
I went to the site today and in the Magic of the Month section they have very nice MAGICAL MESSAGE STATIONERY. You can even put your name on it.

It won't let you make a copy of it so I couldn't post the picture. But it is very pretty (need to make sure I have a good supply of color ink)

It lets you print a page without your name on it. My scanner is down at the moment.. Maybe someone can print the page out, scan it, and post it here in these forums.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom