Backstage Magic Tour

travisopera

Merry Christmas,

I am going to WDW in 4 days and staying at the AKL on the concerge floor (YEA!!!). The lady that is assigned to us from the Concerege wanted to know if we wanted to do any tours. We signed up for the Sunrise Safari, but wanted to do one more.
I heard that the Backstage Magic Tour was very insiteful into the inerworkings of the Disney parks. I am big into theater and my friend that worked their said that this was the tour for me. I have no clue what you do and all the guide books don't say much about it. If anyone has any info on the tour Please reply

Later Days,
travisopera

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
We did the tour in October of theis year. You can read my trip report about that day here (Trip Report - look at day 3), it's a great tour, but be prepared for a very long and tiring day. Get some rest the night before.

You may also want to read over the whole trip report, we did 4 tours including the Safari Sunrise you are doing as well. And I see on the main page of this site they Disney is now offering a new scuba tour at the Living Seas that doesn't require you to be scuba certified.

Have fun!

Upvote 0

Eljay

Any one booking tours, be sure to inquire about available discounts. I got an AP discount on the Keys To The Kingdom & I know AMEX offers a discount also. Even if you have an existing reservation, I would call back about discounts - well worth it!

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Originally posted by Eljay
Any one booking tours, be sure to inquire about available discounts. I got an AP discount on the Keys To The Kingdom & I know AMEX offers a discount also. Even if you have an existing reservation, I would call back about discounts - well worth it!

The Disney Club gives discounts on some, as well as some packages include or discount some of the tours or offer them as "wishes".

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom