backpacks

ekorey

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to whether a backpack or a hipsack would be best for Disney. Any recommendations?

Aurora_25

WDWCP said:
At least you certainly sound responsible with your stuff. I really can't count the number of times I've seen backpacks and other bags of stuff just sitting in strollers and such with nobody around them. Some people just beg to have their stuff stolen!

I never let my backpack out of my sight (just lik emy kids LOL) I guess it's because there is always something I am needing out of it so it makes it easier to remember it. Plus since I am used to carrying a bag of some sort everytime I go anywhere- it makes it easier to keep track of.
I agree that some people do just beg to have their stuff stolen- I am not one of those people (at least I don't think I am :lol: )

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

I prefer a hydration pack(Camel Back). We buy water in gallon containers and fill them the night before and then the go into the freezer at night to get really cold for about 6 hours and this also help to keep us cool for a few hours. The pack has plenty of room for a few snacks, extra camera batteries and the few items we need to carry plus it holds plenty of water to get you through the hot summer days. My DW and I each have one and then I carry the camera and mini DVR in small waist carriers. This keeps us steamlined and camera ready.

I have also heard many people rave about sling bags. It depends alot on what you want to carry

Upvote 0

polynesiangirl

I don't have anything too earth-shattering to add to this discussion except that you should always aim to take as little as possible - I can't tell you how great it is to walk around the parks with hardly any cargo (since I'm an adult with no children, I can usually get away with a purse and my camera, which has a shoulder strap so I can carry it the same as I do my purse - it's even better when I leave the camera back the resort!)

Of course I understand that not everyone can get away with packing so lightly - but even if you can't do it everytime, I suggest trying it out on a shorter park stint (for example, if you leave and come back some afternoon, do the afternoon without massive cargo) - you'll love how light you feel walking around without lugging around all that stuff! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

wdwishes2005

ekorey said:
Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to whether a backpack or a hipsack would be best for Disney. Any recommendations?

unless you buy lots of stuff or have kids, neither.

i never carry a backpack with me in the parks.

however its a good idea to get a fastpass holder and put your ticket, room key, andfastpasses in it.

Upvote 0

wdwishes2005

also, if your staying on property, use the delivery thing, where they send it to your room, so you din't have to carry it around all day.

hope this helped.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom