Backlot Tour "addition"

GrumpyFan

"Interesting new addition", hmmm.

I'm thinking either something from The Lone Ranger or OZ.

Can you tell us if it is going to be inside or outside?

ToTBellHop

As in Pixar Disney Toon Studios Planes?

Fixed for you. I don't understand the obsession with this August release. It's not even made by Walt Disney Animation...it's from the people that brought you such fantastic offerings as Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World, The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea, Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure, The Hunchback of Notre Dame II (they made that???), Atlantis: Milo's Return (wasn't the first one enough of a flop?), Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie, and Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams.

They certainly love the semicolon...

Theme Parkitect

Fixed for you. I don't understand the obsession with this August release. It's not even made by Walt Disney Animation...it's from the people that brought you such fantastic offerings as Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World, The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea, Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure, The Hunchback of Notre Dame II (they made that???), Atlantis: Milo's Return (wasn't the first one enough of a flop?), Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie, and Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams.

They certainly love the semicolon...

Disney Toon Studios also made A Goofy Movie so they're not the WORST...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom