Backlot Express Music Loop?

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Anyone know of all the TV Themes they play at Backlot express? the 3 theme songs that I remember the most is Doogie Howser MD, LA Law, and St. Elsewere. Anyone know?

peter11435

I assume you mean the Commissary Area loop instead of the Backlot Express. Below is the entire list of songs in the loop.

Monday Night Football
Maverick
Ted Mack’s Original Amateur Hour
Mission Impossible
The Addams Family
The Newlywed Game
Three’s Company
Home Improvement
Doogie Howser
Happy Days
Beretta
Barney Miller
Batman
Moonlighting
The Fall Guy
Roseanne
Soap
American Bandstand
Peter Gunn
Bewitched
77 Sunset Strip
Leave It To Beaver
Six Million Dollar Man
The Dating Game
What’s Happening?
The Brady Bunch
My Three Sons
Love Boat
Laverne and Shirley
Fish
Candid Camera
T.J. Hooker
Family Matters
N.Y.P.D. Blue
ABC’s Wide World of Sports
Mr. Belvedere

doombuggie

yeah thats definatly not the complete list you dont have LA law on there and i am pretty sure he is still talking about the backlot express

peter11435

doombuggie said:
yeah thats definatly not the complete list you dont have LA law on there and i am pretty sure he is still talking about the backlot express
The backlot express is the restaurant next to Indiana Jones. The Commissary area loop is the one that has the old TV theme songs and that is the complete list.

Mr Bill

That is the ABC Comissary loop. If you're interested, it can be found at Disney Central. It's quite possibly the best Disney audio loop to crank up and drive around with. Everyone thinks you're crazy when they see you going down the road with the Batman theme playing.

b21nhl

i know for sure that mash is one of the songs played at backlot. my fiance used to work there. i'll try to ask if she knows the rest.

DigitalDisney

Think I've heard Miami Vice there as well

Although I could be remembering the old Universal entrance loop as well

I know Dallas is definately in the Backlot Express loop (which is different from the Commissary loop)

peter11435

DigitalDisney said:
Think I've heard Miami Vice there as well

Although I could be remembering the old Universal entrance loop as well

I know Dallas is definately in the Backlot Express loop (which is different from the Commissary loop)
Dallas can also be heard in the parks main entrance loop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom