Back in School.

zjer

When does school start up again in September. Is it the 5th? Don't have kids so it's hard to keep up on that. I want to try and duck out for a trip earlier in September this year, but I'm allergic to lines. jk. Hopefully the 7th isn't too early, and it should be slow?

Laura

Premium Member
I think all schools are different, around here (NC) they start in August, back home in NY they start right after labor day, and some schools are year round. According to the Unofficial Guide there will be very small crowds (crowd level 2 out of 10) from Sept 3rd-Oct 8th.

Upvote 0

zjer

Original Poster
Thanks, I was going to just go to disneyland a couple of times this year, it is their anniversary after all, but I just don't think I can stay away from the world.

Upvote 0

Chanel

Any Arkansas Residents

who can tell me when school starts? I'm moving to Bentonville this summer with my 11 year old and I've already planned a vacation to Aruba Aug. 27-Sept. 4. In the town where I'm currently living, school starts Sept. 7.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Trishnh

I believe most schools have started by then. In the NE, schools start either just before, or the day after Labor Day. Labor Day weekend is very crowded at Disney (atleast it was when we went there in 2003), but the rest of September is nice & not too crowded. It is one of the best times to go. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom