Bachelorette Party

bektex

I have only been to WDW as a child and with my children (4 boys). What are some adult/girl themed things we have to do on a bachelorette trip?
For a little detail about our trip: We will do 3 full days in the parks, and stay on property. The bride has never been to WDW. We won’t do anything super expensive, to make sure the most people possible can go.

dreamfinder

Disney Springs has lots of choices. The Edison has the potential to be a fun night spot. House of Blues. Lots of dining places.
Trader Sam's is fun.
A few spas on property if that's your thing.
And of course, the stereotypical bachelorette drinking around the world in Epcot.
And lots of other just fun things to do in the parks. Depends on what you are looking for.

Upvote 0

bektex

Original Poster
Thanks for your response. The bride is a "drinker", so I had already thought of the Epcot thing, and she isn't really into spas, and lounging. She wants to do as much as possible while she is there.

Upvote 0

OneofThree

The bride is a "drinker", so I had already thought of the Epcot thing

Here we go. . .
1524169046375.png

Upvote 0

wendyphant

We hired a pontoon to take our party from match club to the gateway in Epcot to watch the fireworks for my birthday and we split the cost that was lovely - we paid extra for champagne but there were soft drinks and nibbles already on board

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom