"Baby's First Christmas" Ornament

sbkline

Original Poster
This will be our baby's first Christmas and we want to get an ornament for it. We haven't seen any at Walmart that we like, but we have seen a few at Hallmark that are okay. However, I would prefer a Disney ornament. I can get one with Pooh easy enough, but I consider him a cheap, knock off "wannabe" Disney character and prefer the "real" characters like Mickey and gang. I was hoping they might have something like that at one of the Christmas shops at WDW. Does anyone have phone numbers available for those stores, or know off the top of your head if they sell those things there?

tigsmom

Hi I dont have any numbers but you can check here they have some. http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Product-1222.asp I have never bought anything from this site but I like to look to see whats new. But you could probably find these same ornamnets on ebay for a better price.. Hope this helps...

I like to look thru there, but have never bought anything because they are too expensive. That Mickey & Minnie ornament...its only $15 if you follow the link in my post above and they are charging $22.50!

I agree everything is overpriced..I may be wrong but It seems to me that site is run by people that live near disney and just go buy the items once someone orders something...

I like to check that site and if I see something I want I email my lil sis whos a CM to get it for me.

Her best bet would be ebay for the ornament thats probably where she would get the best price..

maelstrom

I bet if you call one of the Christmas shoppes, they can personalize an ornament for your baby, so it says "_____'s First Christmas 2006" or whatever you want on it. I know they can do it in person at the store, so I'd assume that if you called they'd be able to do it as well.

egionet

You can always call or email Disney's Days of Christmas and ask them for it. The email is wdw.days.of.christmas@disney.com and the phone number is (407) 828-2042. I just got two this past week while I was down there. I believe the ornament is $14 plus $3 for each word (usually name and year). Hope this helps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom