Babies at disney

mimitchi33

I went to Disney when I was a baby (20 years ago) and was fine. The only bad thing that happened was that I was trying to touch a bird or something at Animal Kingdom and fell out of my stroller, cutting my nose.

Epcotfan21

Anyone have any tips on the best type of stroller connection to bring around the parks for an infant? Our son will be 3 months old when we go in February. We have the uppababy vista, which gives us the option of doing the car seat (which we’ll obviously have with us from our drive), a shaded bassinet that he can simply lay down and sleep or a regular seated connection which also shaded and can lean back a good amount for naps. We’re trying not be the type of parents that pack and take everything, especially since it’s a quick 2 day trip. Thanks!

DreamBig27

Hey guys. I'm a little nervous about taking my baby to Disney next week. It's a booked trip and I'm getting second thoughts about the young age. I've been hearing about a lot of outbreaks in Florida not very far from Orlando. It's like an insane coincidence to torture me. Can anyone ease my concerns? Will I be the only one with a baby there?

No way!! There are babies and babies and babies!! haha that's why they have the baby care centers. I LOVED having my daughter there when she was an infant. She wasn't even crawling yet, so I didn't have to worry too much about her, and there were actually a lot of rides we were able to bring her on. Plus I was nursing her, so it was super easy to feed her in line. I'm really nervous about this trip coming up, because she's two now. Mobile and feisty! haha

DreamBig27

Anyone have any tips on the best type of stroller connection to bring around the parks for an infant? Our son will be 3 months old when we go in February. We have the uppababy vista, which gives us the option of doing the car seat (which we’ll obviously have with us from our drive), a shaded bassinet that he can simply lay down and sleep or a regular seated connection which also shaded and can lean back a good amount for naps. We’re trying not be the type of parents that pack and take everything, especially since it’s a quick 2 day trip. Thanks!

I'm not sure I'd bring the car seat, because there are several occasions where you'll have to fold the stroller up, and that would be an extra piece, and a bit of a pain. You can probably find a good deal on BST sites on Facebook on midsized strollers. Depending on his personality, facing you if you think he needs to see you, or facing out if you think he'll be really curious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom