Awwwwww!

Scooter

Thats awesome!
Thanks for posting it!

I'm an old man and I act the same way when my wife tells me that we can afford to go to WDW.

30 Days!:sohappy:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
:cry:

How cute!!

I like the "almost makes me wish I had kids" - I'm the same way - ALMOST :lol:

21 days :sohappy:

ewensell3

This video almost makes me wish I had kids- just so I could wait until they're like 5 or 6 and spring this on them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwj5wpf-dxg

First time we took our daughter (5yo at the time) we told her we were going to the zoo... A "special" zoo with a big rat, a dog, and a duck with a funny speech impediment. She got quite excited when we passed through the main entrance.

We tried pulling the same more recently, telling my daughter (now 8yo) we were going to spend a week at DW this summer after school let out. We also have DollyWood season passes this year, so she thought we meant a week there. Unfortunately a month before our vacation my grandmother-in-law and aunt-in-law spoiled the surprise.

The moral of the story. If you want to take a "surprise" trip, only tell those who absolutely must know about it, and explicitly tell them it's a surprise for others.

We're contemplating another trip for Spring/Fall 2009. Not sure if I'm going to bother with the surprise bit this time.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
What I have to be a kid to jump up and down and get excited?!? I didn't know this rule. :p :sohappy: 21 days here!
Nope that is not the rule. I guess you have never hear of Florida statute 1971-10-1 which states that no person is required to act over the age of 12 while on Disney property. So jump up and down....after all it is the law.:lol:

WildLodgeFan

Nope that is not the rule. I guess you have never hear of Florida statute 1971-10-1 which states that no person is required to act over the age of 12 while on Disney property. So jump up and down....after all it is the law.:lol:

And since my DH is an officer, I have to obey the law!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Okay - my biological age may be just shy of 39, but in my heart, I'm all of tree! :lol:

DisneyWall-E

When I went in 2006 with my wife I had not been in 6 years almost. when I drove under the welcome to Walt Disney World I really started to cry. No joke. Then we had the most MAGICAL vacation ever. We love Walt Disney World.

Susan Savia

I loved it!!! We go once a year and when my son and I (and he's 22!) walk into Epcot after that 16 hour drive, we keep repeating, "We're here!", "We're here!" over and over... What a great feeling it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next trip - 2009

Slighty

Oh my gosh, thats the cutest video like EVER ^_^
haha i had the biggest smile when the little girl and the dad started running towards Disney Land :D SOO adorable!!!
Thanks for posting :)

-Slighty

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom