Awaiting moderation???? why?

Jneltner

Original Poster
Way do my post say this and why does it take so long...it makes it impossible to participate in conversation when it take more then 12 hrs to approve! :mad:

Jneltner

Original Poster
Understandable, I am just wondering if it was a process on post that only include pictures or if it was something that was for every post. Thank you for your quick response BTW.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Understandable, I am just wondering if it was a process on post that only include pictures or if it was something that was for every post. Thank you for your quick response BTW.
We use a number of methods to determine if a post hits the moderation queue. It is typically to avoid spam and other other possible problem posts. Occasionally it is a false alert, and those have to be manually released from the queue, which is what happened with yours. It is rare, so you shouldn't have issues going forward.

Mickey Ears

I currently have a similar question. My introduction post that I posted several hours ago is still in moderation, but none of the other posts that I have made since have gone through moderation. Is this because with the intro. post I posted 4 photos from my first ever 2014 WDW Trip with my family?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I currently have a similar question. My introduction post that I posted several hours ago is still in moderation, but none of the other posts that I have made since have gone through moderation. Is this because with the intro. post I posted 4 photos from my first ever 2014 WDW Trip with my family?
All clear now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom