Avoiding the crowds, if possible...

JCrane

Original Poster
I'm visiting Orlando in October and am currently having HUGE fun planning a bit of an itinerary for my first trip in four years (ssssh, don't tell my boss!) and was wondering if the masses of fanatics on these forums can suggest any particular day in which to visit the parks, or indeed avoid them?

I know that Oct-Nov can be reasonably quiet seasonally but, of course, we need to take in to account the Halloween Horror Nights festivities. I know this a rather obscure request but I'm hoping to maximise my time as best as I can and coming from the UK, I'm not privvy to perhaps some of the local information i.e. school days out, cheerleading benefits, local/national holidays etc.

I'm literally looking for anyone's previous experiences across the board from Universal to Citywalk to IOA. Obviously, it'd be better to avoid weekends where possible but would it be better to hit Universal on a Thursday? Islands of Adventure on a Monday?

Thanks guys, any help would be much appreciated...

JROK

Usually anytime during the week would be fine... Days that have HHN that night will be more crowded... Also during mid October schools usually let out for a few days... like Oct 12-13 or something... but go during the week and you should be fine...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom