Average wait times and crowds in early December?

draybook

We went during that time last year and it was busier than usual. The average wait time was about 15 minutes. Of course major rides were about 50+.

Upvote 0

momof three

was there the same time last year weekends were bad but i thought during the week was not so bad. rode everything some twice and i had three kids with me. it was fun and i dont think the crowds were bad.

Upvote 0
We went that same time last year too. I didn't think the crowds were bad. We stayed away from MK the first Saturday(this is usually the day they tape the xmas parade for TV), so I couldn't tell you if it was crowded there. We did unfotunately get really cold weather. I think this was unusual though- so hopefully you will get better weather.
We also had trouble getting some ADR's that we wanted. This was back when it was 90 days though. You may be OK since it is now 180 days.
Have Fun.

Upvote 0

majorrfb

Wait times minimal

We have a trip booked for Dec 5-11 and was curious as to how the crowds are and what the avg wait times could be?
Our trip is the same time frame as yours. Crowd levels are usually light to moderate during this time frame. Our 3rd consectative after Thanksgiving to
second week of December. Weather can be cool but comfortable (at least to me-Western Massachusetts resident). Have fun:sohappy:

Upvote 0

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I would not count on crowds being light that week. As has happened for many years, the Pop Warner Super Bowl and National Cheer & Dance Championships are scheduled for Dec 4 thru Dec 11. This brings a lot of families that can overrun the Value and Moderate resorts. While crowd levels can be light, be warned that you may not find that to be the case.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom