Average time for Mears from MCO to WDW

CaptChris

Original Poster
We are coming to WDW in February for a long weekend (4 days). We have contemplated a town car (won't work as we need 2 carseats), a rental car (the most viable option), or Mears.

Mears will be about $50 cheaper than a rental with tolls and gas figured. I have never used Mears, but am wondering how long it would take from picking up our bags and getting on the bus, to getting to the Pop Century.

Does anyone have any experience with Mears vs. the other ground transporatoin options?

DizGuru2004

The official answer from Disney and Mears is to allow two to two-and-a-half hours from THE TIME YOUR PLANE LANDS until you arrive at your resort. Remember, you must de-plane, get your luggage, proceed to ground transportation to buy your Mears tickets or redeem your vouchers, line up and wait for the next vehicle going to your resort, 25-30 minutes drive, and a few stops along the way for other resorts. While I have not actually gone through this process, I am comfortable that it is a reasonable estimate.

Splash-man

Have you thought about a car service? Tiffany, Quicksilver, etc? You can have 2 car seats assuming you take one with... or a booster?

Pricing is around the same as a Mears trip for a family, and you get personal service, luggage help, store stopp, etc...

Just a thought.

Have Fun!

CaptChris

Original Poster
Yes, I just booked with Quicksilver. I am very impressed with their service as I have already received a call from Gregory explaining to me how everything works. Since we are staying on Property, there is no need to rent a car, so I am very glad with the town car service option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom