average resort distances

saberdisney316

Original Poster
I've tried to find this in one form or another several times. Don't mean to repeat anything but here are average distances of resorts to parks. I wanted to know which resort was the most "centrally located".

Swan/Dolphin 3.5 mi
Caribbean 3.75mi
Coronado 3.75mi
All Stars 4mi
Boardwalk 4mi
Old Key West 4mi
Beach Club 4.25mi
Yacht Club 4.25mi
Pop Century 4.5mi
POR French 5mi
POR River 5mi
Saratoga Springs 5mi
Polynesian 5.25mi
Grand Floridian 5.5mi
Wilderness Lodge 5.75mi
Fort Wld Camp 6.75mi
Animal Kndm Lodge 7mi

Hope this helps

Slowjack

It looks like you are missing many columns of data here. Since there are four parks and they are spread out (except for Epcot and MGM which are kinda next door to each other), there should be four columns of data for each row, one for each park. Oh wait, I get it now...AVERAGE distance. Okay then, that makes sense; the Epcot resorts would have to win out on that.

Still, I wonder if we could get travel time instead of distance? For example, although the Poly and the Contemporary are probably about the same distance from Epcot, if you are willing to walk to the TTC I'll bet the Poly's travel time is a good bit shorter. Actually, I just noticed Contemporary isn't on your list...but you see what I mean!

saberdisney316

Original Poster
resort distance averages

The contemporary is about 5.75 mi average to add that to the list. Yes these are just averages from each resort to each park, the total miles divided by the 4 parks so this does not include water parks or downtown disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom