Avengers Endgame Spoiler Discussion

mf1972

010D918F-6E37-4364-A40B-811C4FAA3A2E.gif

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Inflation-Adjusted Gone With the Wind says, "Hold my beer"....

:p
Granted...endgame isn’t really a “good enough” movie to be the all time leader...but it’s the culmination of the premiere pop movie franchise of the last 30 years and they deserve it. Even if the AFG is way off even avatar.

A great achievement.

Avengers sits 1,5,7,9 on the all time non-adjusted gross list. Credit to feige and the directors for making it all work.

I’m a sentimental type: so I still marvel (no pun intended) at #2, 13, and 17 on the adjusted list. Changed movies forever.

Endgame is 16 on that list.
Is there anything the mouse 🐁 can't do?
Come up with a way to hide your embarrassment?

Remember the “mouse” went hands off more or less with marvel...
Same can’t be said with everything

Last edited:

jt04

Granted...endgame isn’t really a “good enough” movie to be the all time leader...but it’s the culmination of the premiere pop movie franchise of the last 30 years and they deserve it. Even if the AFG is way off even avatar.

A great achievement.

Avengers sits 1,5,7,9 on the all time non-adjusted gross list. Credit to feige and the directors for making it all work.

I’m a sentimental type: so I still marvel (no pun intended) at #2, 13, and 17 on the adjusted list. Changed movies forever.

Endgame is 16 on that list.
Come up with a way to hide you’re embarrassment?

Remember the “mouse” went hands off more or less with marvel...
Same can’t be said with everything

The former weatherman continues to stomp on all the tropes. Poor tropes.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It was in reference to the last 14 years in Disney history but more specifically the last 12 years on these boards.

Entertainment companies always get naysayers...do you think Disney is unique?

But as far as marvel goes...the expectations were originally low EXCEPT the comic book fans...and they have well exceeded them.

But don’t forget: there was a power struggle a number of years back that Feige won. And people were correct to be skeptical. He turned out to be correct. That was a good management decision.

They all don’t work out that way.

jt04

Entertainment companies always get naysayers...do you think Disney is unique?

But as far as marvel goes...the expectations were originally low EXCEPT the comic book fans...and they have well exceeded them.

But don’t forget: there was a power struggle a number of years back that Feige won. And people were correct to be skeptical. He turned out to be correct. That was a good management decision.

They all don’t work out that way.

That's why they invented the reboot. Still think Star Wars survives without one. Especially with JJ and Disney+ in the mix.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That's why they invented the reboot. Still think Star Wars survives without one. Especially with JJ and Disney+ in the mix.
Star Wars was a reboot and it went completely down the hole.

Are you people watching the movies upside down or something?

Never mind...no hijack. It will “survive”...but that absolutely was not the goal. No need to debate it.

Yay, Marvel!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom