ACE

Original Poster
Here's some for you to choose from. Take what you want. I can put your name on which ever one(s) you want.

:wave: ACE

Attachments

• haunted mansion 23.jpg
    haunted mansion 23.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 27

magic kingdom

:wave:
Ace, thank you SOOOOOOOO for your time and effort. If you really dont mind, id like my name on the first 2 pics. I hope that you will also walk me through setting it up. THANX AGAIN!!!!!!!

:sohappy: :wave: :p

ACE

Original Poster
Originally posted by magic kingdom
:wave:
Ace, thank you SOOOOOOOO for your time and effort. If you really dont mind, id like my name on the first 2 pics. I hope that you will also walk me through setting it up. THANX AGAIN!!!!!!!

:sohappy: :wave: :p

Go back up to the first two post. I changed them for you.

Here are the instructions.

Right click on the pic you want and select "Save Picture As"

A box will open up on your pc. In the box labeled "Save in" select a place to save it. (Desktop is an easy one to remember)

Do this with each pic you want to save.

Now go to the top of the WDWmagic web page and click on "user cp".

On the next page click on "edit options".

Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on "Change Avatar".

Scroll down to the "Use Custom Avatar" area. Click the "Browse" button on the right, find the pic you stored on your pc and double click on it.

Now you are back to the "Use Custom Avatar" area, click the "Yes" circle on the right, above the "Browse"button.

Click the "Submit Modifications" button at the bottom of page and you should bet set.

If I forgot anything, one of the good folks here will fill in the blanks. Give it a try.

ACE

Original Poster
magic kingdom, can you see your name on the first two avatars on this page? If not try refreshing this page. If you still don't see your name let me know and I'll repost them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom