Avatar (the movie) and its Sequels

Ghost93

It's part of the Avatar brand, just look how many times was Way of Water delayed ;)
It was originally supposed to come out in 2014!

At least we can take comfort in knowing a majority of Avatar 3 and a good chunk of Avatar 4 have been filmed. This will give them plenty of time to work on the CGI.

Screamface

I don't know what do think of the delays. Part of me thinks Disney just has contempt for their most successful property being something they inherited. I doubt it's because they couldn't make the production deadlines. Maybe there's an issue of releasing them too quickly where they aren't events.

At least the video game looks dope.

Ghost93

I don't know what do think of the delays. Part of me thinks Disney just has contempt for their most successful property being something they inherited. I doubt it's because they couldn't make the production deadlines. Maybe there's an issue of releasing them too quickly where they aren't events.

At least the video game looks dope.

I believe it's James Cameron who wants more time.

Jedijax719

Cameron CLEARLY wants to revolutionize film viewing again. That delay is insane unless he has something up his sleeve. Maybe he really has a solid idea for no-glasses 3D or movies that act like virtual motion simulation rides.

Screamface

Cameron CLEARLY wants to revolutionize film viewing again. That delay is insane unless he has something up his sleeve. Maybe he really has a solid idea for no-glasses 3D or movies that act like virtual motion simulation rides.

In something I watched he mentioned the role of AI in visual effects and something about what they hope to do with the later sequels. So maybe there's something around that.

Phroobar

Anything that keeps Sam Worthington off the streets is a good thing.

iu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom