ACE

Original Poster
Here's a picture of the figment ornament.

:wave: ACE

Attachments

• figorn.jpg
    figorn.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 60

ACE

Original Poster
Originally posted by garyhoov
Nice job Ace! and the one you're using is fantastic!!!

Thanks. I didn't make mine, I found it and made the background transparent. I did make the first figment above from a pic I found on the internet. I also made the one for Horizons38. I think they both came out pretty good. I don't have any fancy software so I'm limited with what I can do but I sure enjoy making them.

Thanks again,

ACE

Original Poster
Originally posted by cymbaldiva
I think you did a great job! :sohappy:

I think it's great of you to be so nice to others! Thank you!

Read my political post and you may not think I'm so nice.:lol:

ACE

Original Poster
Originally posted by dadisneynutter
Anyways, how did you make that backround transparent and what software do you use, ace??

I use some software the came with my pc, or my scanner, or my dig camera. I don't know which. I just found it one day while trying to make my own avatar. It's called ArcSoft PhotoStudio. It's not very user friendly, but I don't want to spend money for photo editing software right now.

As far as making the background transparent, sometimes I get it to work and sometimes I can't. Haven't quite figured it out yet.

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
You should get on Kazaa, and get Photoshop 6 or 7, and Paint Shop Pro 7. Thats what I use. Photoshop is the top program for making graphics.

ACE

Original Poster
Originally posted by JuniorTOT
You should get on Kazaa, and get Photoshop 6 or 7, and Paint Shop Pro 7. Thats what I use. Photoshop is the top program for making graphics.

How do I do that?

Amy5180

I love the first one it's sooo cute :) Figment is one of my favorite characters. I have to go on that ride every time I go to WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom