Availability at Beach Club

Penelnaoi

Original Poster
I have an upcoming trip this October and we are booked at the Beach Club. When the new discount was released we were told that there is no availability at the Beach Club for this offer and to continue to check back. I was looking today and noticed there is nothing available through the end of the year. Is this common and does availability for the discount typically open back up?

nickys

Premium Member
I have an upcoming trip this October and we are booked at the Beach Club. When the new discount was released we were told that there is no availability at the Beach Club for this offer and to continue to check back. I was looking today and noticed there is nothing available through the end of the year. Is this common and does availability for the discount typically open back up?
Discounts are limited by resort, room type and dates. They’re offered when rooms are not selling.

They might open up but you just need to keep checking back.

Penelnaoi

Original Poster
Discounts are limited by resort, room type and dates. They’re offered when rooms are not selling.

They might open up but you just need to keep checking back.
I definitely understand that they are limited I just did a brief check online and couldn't find a room at the beach club from now until the end of the year.

nickys

Premium Member
I definitely understand that they are limited I just did a brief check online and couldn't find a room at the beach club from now until the end of the year.
Did you double check you were checking for any rooms? Often it keeps the selection you had previously, it’s possible it was still searching for the discounted rate.

Penelnaoi

Original Poster
Did you double check you were checking for any rooms? Often it keeps the selection you had previously, it’s possible it was still searching for the discounted rate.
Yes, I was checking for all rooms. I was not sure if this happens often with Beach Club or if there was something else going on. Possibly Storm along bay refurb approaching which increased the demand for the location.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Just two things to consider.

The inventory of discounted rooms is very limited or not fully loaded into the system.

The Fall "Promotions" do not include Friday and Saturday stays (the most expensive nights of the week) for stays from the beginning of October through After Thanksgiving. (What a crock of crap BTW).

If you're not particularly attached to the Beach Club, my recommendation would be to consider another Boardwalk area hotel, including Swan/Dolphin. Paying rack rate for ANY Disney Hotel room to me is just painful. Also I would reach out to someone from @Kingdom Konsultant the travel agent sponsor of wdwmagic.com. Pam has excellent agents that know their stuff and can best assist you in making your travel plans. I work with @wannabeBelle and Marie is THE BEST around!

Lastly,
I'm not sure who is coming up with their "special offers" but it almost borders on insulting considering their resort occupancy rate is in the dumps and they have sections of resorts closed down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom