Autograph books

madalex

Everywhere - they are in virtually every store throughout all the parks and resorts and on many of the merchandise carts scattered throughout the parks.

Upvote 0

madalex

Originally posted by JBSLJames
Can you buy the books outside the parks? Like at one of the Disney stores?

They are certainly available at the various resort stores (which are outside of the parks). I am also guessing they are available at the Disney Store at Downtown Disney.

However, if you meant, can they be bought at a regular Disney Store, I don't know, but I don't think so.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

I've never seen the autograph books anywhere but WDW. You can get them in the shops at the Resorts or at the little stores just inside the gate. Don't forget a nice thick pen, the characters have some trouble with the skinny ones. :wave:

Upvote 0

Atta83

Please do not have the characters sign with sharpies though please, also do not get a really really thick pen. It makes it sometimes hard for characters like pluto and your friends with a paw to sign. Also, do not use small short pens, but a good one your would write with. There are some pens that are not character friendly, so choose wisely......
Atta

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

Originally posted by tigsmom
I've never seen the autograph books anywhere but WDW. You can get them in the shops at the Resorts or at the little stores just inside the gate. Don't forget a nice thick pen, the characters have some trouble with the skinny ones. :wave:

:wave: Already hording pens. Was looking at Sharpies or Marks-a-lot. Why would I be advised not to use a sharpie?

Upvote 0

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I would actually advise a sharpie... sorry Atta.. lol.

and yeah, you can get the autograph books at virtually every merchandise location in WDW

Upvote 0

Atta83

The only thing bout a sharpie is that sometimes it does get on a characters fur and is tough to get rid of that is why i dont like them.....Sorry MKT.....
Atta

Upvote 0

weluvtink

Originally posted by JBSLJames
Can you buy the books outside the parks? Like at one of the Disney stores?
No they are not available at TDS. You can get them at stands or stores right outside the parks so you won't miss any characters. AS others have said, you need a big pen or marker.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom